Education and local culture are closely tied to the Westerly community and contribute to the quality of life for everyone who calls it home.
This is Westerly. A new choice for homebuyers. A place carefully cultivated by SLC Communities and proudly part of the charming town of Erie. A place with neighbors, classic simplicity and refreshing variety. A place that believes in the power of the community.
A place created more for two feet, two wheels, and four paws. Where thoughtfully designed parks, ponds and open space put nature within reach. Close-by Front Range trails and stunning views of Longs Peak are a constant reminder that this is Colorado.
For buyers who want small-town charm, and a true sense of community, Erie and Westerly are the answer.
For information on the Westerly Founders Program, click here.
Facts About Westerly:
- 400-acre master planned community in Erie, Colorado
- Will consist of approximately 1,200 homes
- Traditional neighborhood design
- Alley-loaded homes and front loaded homes
- Homes fronting parks
- Will offer 6 home collections
- Attached and Detached homes
- Located east of Erie’s Main Street and west of I-25
- Boundaries are Erie Parkway to the north, County Road 5 to the west, County Road 7 to the east, and County Road 6 to the south
- Approximately 40% of total acreage (150 acres) are devoted to parkway, pocket parks, open spaces, trails, and community amenities
- Westerly Waypoint (Amenity Center) to start construction in 2023
- Retail Village Center
- Full time Lifestyle Director
- Will work with residents to provide communications, events, and programming
- Under 5-minute drive to public schools
- All Models Opening Spring 2023
- Community Grand Opening Summer 2023
for more frequently asked questions, click here
Located directly across the street from Westerly, Soaring Heights PK-8 and Erie High School are an integral part of life for our families. And to help nurture a seamless education journey for students, Westerly is donating land to St. Vrain Valley School District for a future planned middle school. (Note: School boundaries and districts are subject to change.)
Town of Erie, CO
Our proximity to the wonderfully quaint and inviting town of Erie, CO, makes the allure of the Westerly lifestyle even stronger. Between evening strolls down Briggs Street, the annual Hot Air Balloon Festival and trips to the Farmers Market, Erie will soon become a part of your regular routine. And for days when you yearn to venture out, you and the family can easily visit Denver, Boulder or Colorado Springs, hit the slopes or experience one of many nearby nature preserves.
- Convenient access to the Erie Community Center
- New, large-scale Erie Medical Center
- Close proximity to Indian Peaks, Broadlands and Colorado National golf courses
- Community events and excellent restaurants
- Denver and Boulder within 25 miles
Oil and gas are a part of life in Colorado. Our priority is to ensure buyers and residents have access to information so that they can make informed decisions.
For more information, please visit the town of Erie’s Oil & Gas Operations and the Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission.
You are in a Metropolitan district called the Westerly Metropolitan District.
Metropolitan districts are political subdivisions of the State and impose property taxes to generate the revenue needed for funding the construction of infrastructure. In Colorado, property taxes are paid on the “assessed value” of a property. Residential property currently is assessed at 7.15 % of the actual value of a home (actual value is established by the County assessor).
Westerly Metropolitan District Website
To learn more, click here for the Town of Erie’s Frequently Asked Questions on Metro Districts.